<VV> Sparkplugs

lloyd biggerstaff lloydscorvan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 16:47:10 EDT 2006

I am currently running Autolite 275 sparkplugs in my 102 h.p. engine that I have been having problems with predetonantion when the engine is warm and subjected to a load at low r.p.m.'s. Could this plug be too cold for the engine? I pulled a couple of plugs and they seem awful white at the electrode. What are others running as far as heat range is concerned?The only mod that I am running are headers.Any help would be appreciated.