<VV> Nader bio/documentary: Coming to a theatre near you? NO CORVAIR...

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 21:30:44 EDT 2006

Unfortunately, quite true.  But the same also  pertains to medical doctors
and professional engineers.  I was trained as a  chemical engineer but you
certainly wouldn't want me to design an airplane wing  for you, would you? Just as
you wouldn't want a brain surgeon to do a knee  operation on your leg would
you?
    So make sure the expert lawyer/doctor/engineer is  well experienced in
your particular field of concern before you hire  him/her.
    Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 8/30/2006 1:43:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,