<VV> Fire & Ice This Saturday - Quad Cities SCCA on Monday

Rob Landers CorsaRob at charter.net
Wed Aug 30 22:38:56 EDT 2006

I meant to post this earlier but forgot.

=20

Tim Mahler and I are planning to stick around Iowa after the =
Marshalltown
event and run the Quad Cities SCCA autocross in Davenport on Monday.  We
would both enjoy having others join us=85 and the local SCCA has also =
welcomed
our attendance.  I attended their Labor Day event a couple years=92 back =
and
was warmly welcomed by a very nice group of people.  Because their club =
is
rather small, it=92s usually the norm to get about 6 timed runs so =
there=92s a
chance to get a lot of autocrossing in this weekend.

=20

Anyone else thinking about attending?... spectators also welcomed.  =
Here=92s a
link where you can find out more details.

=20

HYPERLINK
"http://www.sccagrr.com/calendar/index.htm"http://www.sccagrr.com/calenda=
r/i