<VV> Fire and ICE REBUTTAL

Thomas Shepard teshep at marshallnet.com
Wed Aug 30 22:30:23 EDT 2006

Fellow Racers,
Don't every one get upset. I was throwing that email out there to get some of your responces.
Rob  stated to wait for that morning and see what happens.
I agree. BUT, I also thought that I would bring up the street tires for wet driving, so that you could be prepared. I know that as a group, we have been using sticky(or slicks) tires more often.
There wouldn't be too many of you sliding off with the street tires.
Thanks for the input, see you Saturday morning( rain or shine)
Tom Shepard