<VV> Backup light switch...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 31 09:15:46 EDT 2006

While under the '65 replacing the shift coupler I noticed that the
backup light switch at the bottom of the transmission is disconnected
and look damaged. The wires were definitely ripped out.
Does anyone near Dallas, TX have one of these? I am trying to get
this inspected today or tomorrow morning before we have our club
meeting.
Also, if I remove this switch, will the trans lube/gear oil or
whatever is in there leak out?

-Thanks, everyone for the help and info you've posted on my many
questions... I'll probably have more.  ;op
-Cash

-'65 Corsa
-'65 Monza