<VV> Lifetime warranty

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Thu Aug 31 17:12:24 EDT 2006

Smitty says:  I too was the owner of a Midas muffler and found out how that works.  My latest deal is the lifetime warranty on Sound Solution mufflers.  The warranty is against rust out.  In tiny print it says "of the muffler jacket".  That means the pipes can rust off and the end plates can rot out but they are not covered.  The pipes and end plates are carbon steel and the jacket is double layer Stainless (or at least high nickle).  I am on good terms with my FLAPS so he has replaced mufflers for me that had baffle plates come loose inside and were intact on the outside.