<VV> LM Power Top Gear Drive Cables

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Tue Dec 5 16:28:42 EST 2006

Been there, done that..

One suggestion .. I found the repros just a tad short. I didn't have =
stock
ones to compare with so maybe the stock ones were the same length.  They =
did
work but another half an inch or even an inch longer would have made the
process a little easier.

Did I read somewhere that the power top motor (not the gear assembly) is
just a wiper motor?

Bob
66 180 convertible