<VV> Re: [FC] Seat dropping record

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Dec 12 22:46:00 EST 2006

My 64 Spyder stayed on the road for several years with a valve seat
comming loose and re-seating itself many times. Finally it didn't
re-seat and it awaits repair time...

Oh yes, run up a hill and coast down the other side would drop it right
away. Learned to be illegal and hold the clutch down while decending...

Frank DuVal