<VV> Telescope/ binocular or whatever (humor?)

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 14 23:21:41 EST 2006

Hey ChiefyT, Buy yourself a set of seat track extenders and you can
rest easy with your
pants pockets and still use your Telescope or Binoculars or whatever
kinky undercover
work you are involved in down there in the LoneStar state !!! <GGG>

da Chuckster
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
At 09:03 PM 12/14/2006, you wrote:
>Thanks for the comments, I must admit I'm leaning towards putting in the
>tele, although I like the looks of the black Monza wheel with the
>LeMans Blue
>car and the black interior.  The main thing I don't like about the
>Monza  wheel
>is that when I get in the car (I'm not small) and I have keys,
>coins, etc.  in
>my pants pockets, when I hit that hard object on the Black Monza wheel, I get
>  a mark on my pants.  I don't think that would happen with the tele
> and wood
>wheel.
>
>The column is a genuine 69 tele column.  I have seen original ones,  and this
>is it.  I have a telescopic column in my 65 Corsa Turbo  Convertible and they
>are different.  This one is as you describe.  I  know I could always sell the
>thing to CORVETTE owners, as I seem to remember  that the Corvair telescoping
>column was the same as the Corvette column, and I  could probably get a
>pretty penny for it, however, that is not something I  really need
>to do right now.
>  What are those Corvette guys paying now, $700  +?
>
>Todd in TX
>//////////////////////////////////////////

CORSA Member
CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
Corvair Atlanta Member
Corvair Atlanta BOD