<VV> Brake Light Problem Resolved, One Revision

LastHamlet lasthamlet at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 08:21:19 EST 2006

In review of the error I had in a previous post, I had
to revise the statement I made.
The brake switch at the pedal cannot possibly be a
ground breaker(like the horn button) but more like an
A/C switch that simply does the same thing as the
ground break, it just does it with the power side(+)
of the circuit, instead of the ground.
I got to thinking the ground for the light circuit, is
as many said, the light buckets to the body.
So, I wanted to correct my thoughts before it confused
 anyone.(Like I am not confused a lot of times :-)
Best Regards,
Danny

 I had the silly assumption that somehow the
brake switch that is at the pedal would be the feed
for the brake lights, but that is obviously similar to
the horn, which uses the ground as the wire they break
for contact use.(To make them come on and off.)