<VV> Brake Light Problem Resolved, One Revision

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Dec 15 08:46:48 EST 2006

Yes, that is correct, the brake light switch is in the +12 volt circuit
and supplies this +12 volts to the turn signal switch. The turn signal
switch supplies the +12 volts to the bright filaments in the right and
left tail lamps depending on if you want brake lights, turn signals, or
a combination (foot on brake and indicating a turn). The other side of
the filaments are grounded.

Frank DuVal