<VV> one more thought

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Dec 18 11:44:43 EST 2006

Hi Roger,

FWIW, that sure seemed to me like the right thing to do.

I will admit I'm not entirely clear on not joining CORSA as a result, I
view the positives as outweighing the negatives (you did get some
useful replies to your note, I believe).

Note to the group:

I will point out that negative replies usually leave a much greater
impression than positive ones.

--Bryan