<VV> Roger

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Mon Dec 18 19:11:17 EST 2006

To all you listers, Roger has already helped me in my quest to own a Packard
station wagon. He has gone that one extra step in contacting someone who can
lead me to one. He didn't have to do this and I would be one step behind in
locating one. For this I personally thank you Roger. I will have to sell one or
two (or more) of my Corvairs to get what I want, so now I may be flamed for
that!
  Roger, I to have been called things mostly off list but I found that there
are more then just a few Corvair owners, so I align myself with  the good
ones. Give it a try. Besides I want to hear from you when your contact finds me a
wagon.
   Ed in Florida (I'm already used to the heat!!!!)