<VV> RE: Roger and Corvair owners

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Dec 19 18:30:43 EST 2006

At 02:53 PM 12/18/2006, Roger Atkinson wrote:
>My question is why do people feel the need to berate people period?

Because there will always be people who tend to look down on other
people.    It's that simple.

>Are all old car forums this way?

C'mon, the only way to know this is to belong to every car forum.

>Our farming and tractor forums never were so I am asking if this is
>typical of the old car forums

You *never* ran across anyone of your associations who didn't at one
time or another piss you off...?

Everyone needs to relax, drop all this crap and get on with arguing
about earlies vs lates and fuel pump replacements and vendor
wars.    Expecting perfect behavior in a place like this is like
expecting perfect weather.

tony..