<VV> Re: Delrin 3/8 bushing

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Thu Dec 21 10:44:29 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/21/2006 5:58:24 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
crawfordrose at msn.com writes:

I bought  a delrin bushing at the hardware store to try on my 60 coupe. This
linkage  is a little different from other earlies. The bushing fit on the
right  side but not on the left. There is not enough room between the clip
and  the accelerator lever arm. Maybe it wasn't worn out enough... perhaps if

it was shaved down it would fit.
Crawford Rose

Just sandpapar the flat side of the sleeve until it fits and you can get  the
clip on.
Regards,
Bob Helt