<VV> Quick visual comparison request

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Fri Dec 22 11:47:40 EST 2006

Hi,

If you own both a '65 or '66 Corvair AND a '67, '68, or '69 Corvair, I'd
love to have a couple of minutes of your time. I am trying to verify the
location of the wider '67-9 fuse block as compared to the one for '65-6.

>From what I can tell, it looks like the left screw (the one that's closest
to the driver's door) is in the same place for all five years and the right
screw (closest to center of the car) moves, to accommodate the wider fuse
block.

This will pretty easy to check if you have cars with both types of fuse
blocks--just open the trunks and look for where the screws protrude. They
usually have little black conical caps on them.

Thanks!