<VV> FS: Tinted Windshield, dash, rocker trim, seats

Bob w bobsw65 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 28 16:02:07 EST 2006

Gentlemen,
After owning four covairs for several years I have finally sold them all in
order to pursue other hobbies.  I have a few items remaining that I would
like to get rid of if any one is interested.  I'm completely open to offers.
While I would like some cash for my new hobbie, I'm more worried about
getting them to some one who can use them.  Willing to ship or available for
local pickup in Chicago land area.
1.  New rocker trim from Clarks corvair.  Late model.  Still in plastic.
2.  Complete set of seats that will need to be covered.
3.  Factory tinted windshield for late model
4.  Trim for daily driver (convertible)
5.  one late model corsa dash and one late model monza dash
6.  two corvair books (chiltons corvair book and a 65 shop manual)
Thanks,
RW
bobsw65 at comcast.net