<VV> judson for sale/ custom greenbrier for sale /possible monza ss chevy jr kart for sale

gangelli at adelphia.net gangelli at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 29 10:14:42 EST 2006

hello all ,hopefully someone has some holiday money and a need for a judson supercharger for their early. I must sell judson kit for early .almost complete kit needs an idler pulley and a new oiler line ,includes marvel oiler set up for a weber progressive carb ,very good condition i did not install it ,previously very light use. i  will sell for 500.00 including the weber carb and a cold air intake hat for the carb ,i need to sell fast .this is a hugh deal i paid more for it 5 yrs ago carb and hat cost 350.00 alone . very heavy so shipping will be high located in buffalo NY .shipping not includedi will only charge actual cost to ship. also need to sell my 62 custom greenbrier,way too much done to list but 4 spd 65 car motor rebuilt in 1997 by corvair ranch with 3000 miles on it but a blowby problem from rings not sealed on one cylinder full tweed interior with front buckets from a fiero and rear seats from a caravan,full powder coated engine shrouds pearl purple to match the purple flame job on front of truck ,yellow body ,light gray interior ,15 inch monte ss wheels powdercoated yellow. will send photo if requested .i must sell cost over 20,000 to build i have reciepts from 97 . any offer considered looking for 5000$ or so . cash and trade also considered. needs some tlc  shifter needs adjusting it sometimes pops out on bumps starter does not always engauge ,extensive body work done by professional ,we did use several fibreglass sections done 10 yrs ago still solid with a few small blisters under paint in spots andhairline paint cracking along a couple  filled seams,needs  detail work to return to show form  ,door seals and quarter window seals included with truck . It must sell soon . I drove it around during the buffalo convention unique truck  hot rod style . family needs force sale . i also have a chevy jr monza ss go kart for sale .It is currently dissassembled with the body work almost done ,new 5hp motor ,new clutch, new vintage race slicks needs to be finished and  missing seat bottom ,very rare  1500.00 regards jeff angelli buffalo Ny 716 655 -4432