<VV> My Corsa is now up for Autoblog's Ride of the Year!

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 16:38:53 EST 2006

Don't worry about being behind Eric, they started the whole thing over:

UPDATE: We've added one vehicle we neglected to put in the poll, and decided since the voting just began this morning that it would only be right to restart the poll with all the RR of the Week winners included. Vote again, whether you have or haven't done it before.