<VV> Spyder for sale - Sacramento, CA

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Mon Feb 13 13:17:48 EST 2006

This is a compilation of three emails I have received from this fellow.
I'm sure others have received the same emails. I know nothing more
about this car.

Bruce

1963 monza spyder convertible, 4 spd., red paint, white top and
interior, show car for sale
(916) 924-1475 or graysackeith at aol.com

The car is in Sacramento CA .I dont have pics yet However do have
digital camera & computer, I just need to figure out how to do it.The
car is beyond expectation! It truly appears to have been made
yesterday. The car is gorgeous looking,runs xlnt,sounds beautiful has
padded dash 4 spd am radio left side mirror 99%perfect!!! MY ph# 916
924 1475. I must sell this extremely rare beautiful car. I have all reg
since new in 63 till89 when my father obtained it. I have title etc
,will make xlnt deal for this treasure.

Sacramento CA. The car is rarer than gold! distance is irrelevant for
treasure,Must see if into Corvairs!!  My ph# is 916 924 1475  email at
graysackeith at aol.com.  Keith Grayson.

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina
Greenville, SC