<VV> Which Direction Bellows Swivel? Shop Manual Confusion!!

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 19 13:46:05 EST 2006

Take a look as installed on 6A-12, View A shows the passenger side and View
B shows the Driver's side.  Looks like they were not too careful pointing
out the views as the line drawing above is the driver's side, View B is the
driver's side because you can see the attachment point for the oil cooler,
View C is the passenger side.

For more confusion, look at the ghost picture 6A-2 and it shows them both
pointing to the passenger side!!

Mine always seem to line up properly when pointing outboard.  I'd just
install them however they work without binding.

Just another one of those confusing GM shop manual things!

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!