<VV> Cold air for Carbs

Andrew Allen andyman260 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 07:28:10 EST 2006

My thought was that the air getting into the
air-cleaner assembly and carbs has already mixed with
warm aif around the top shroud and has passed through
the condenser on a air -conditioned car. I also
thought a nicely done setup with an attempt to make it
look factory would be cool and you could combine it
with the Hi-rise set up. In the end it probably
wouldn't help much but that's okay, performance
fairy-tales are born this way.

You would have to find a spot to draw air from without
hacking the body and a place where the airflow isn't
turbulent.

Anyway, it's not something I'm going to run out and do
right now. It will have to way until I get a wind
tunnel installed on the back of the garage I don't
have!

Cheers!

Andy
'66 A/C Corsa