<VV> Cold air for Carbs

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Feb 21 09:58:51 EST 2006

Andy,

One thought I've always had (since I like the looks of a Yenko decklid)
is to integrate a fresh air intake into the Yenko lid in a similar
manner that the "cowl induction" GTO's and Chevelle SS's did. You could
use a basically stock air cleaner setup but with a modified filter body
and a huge foam donut to mate it to ducting that's integrated into the
lid openings. May not make it run better, but it sure would look trick.

-Mark