<VV> RE: atlanta to buffalo

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Sun Jan 15 08:30:31 EST 2006

Chuck, I will be interested in the answers you get.  I live in Lexington, KY
and there is absolutely no way you should have been routed through
Frankfort.

I used to drive back and forth between central KY and lower New York.  We
always tried to find the less traveled, more scenic roads.  Unfortunately
for you, they were also the roads with the most hills and winding turns.

You probably already know that the most direct route would be I-85 out of
Atlanta, to I-77 up to I-90.  I have driven I-77, I-79 and I-81 at various
point in WV, VA, and MD.  I can tell you that all are decent roads, but are
still in a mountainous area of the country, so there will be a lot of
grunting.

Good luck,
Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY