<VV> Fw: corvair for sale

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Sun Jan 15 19:11:16 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Winbolt
To: rickjanet at charter.net
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 5:10 PM
Subject: corvair for sale

My father has a 1961 corvair station wagon, in need of restoration, for sale. The car is located near Hastings, NE. I have images and iternet access, he does not. If you, or anyone you know is interested, they can e-mail me, I will respond with images and as much information as I have. I will try to assist if possible after the sale.I live near Denver CO.Thanks, D. Winbolt.