<VV> Re: Corvair running on E-85

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 21:42:36 EST 2006

Jim,
       I've heard the gloom and doom stuff before. But what the hey, the car's an old beater that sat all summer I might as well do something with it.
        It did sit for about a week with the E-85 fuel in it before I made the mods to the carbs. Everything inside the carbs looked good when I took them apart.
        One thing I wonder about is what kind of spark plug color should I have.And weather the carbon build-up will reduce over time.Is cold weather start up going to be a problem? It has been unseasonly warm around here. Time should tell.
                  Paul Fox