<VV> Headlight lens? No Corvair

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 23 12:09:40 EST 2006

It's not just Chrysler, it's Ford and GM too.
Son-in -laws' '93 Mustang headlamp lenes's are so cloudly, I don't see how
any light gets out. Reatta's have a similar problem with the rear brake
lenes.
A plastic cleaner (polish) usually works for awhile. Havn't found anything
permanent.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net