<VV> 67 110/pg w/AC Timing

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 8 20:46:20 EDT 2006

For the fuel pump.  If it's leaking from the sides, try my suggestion below.
If it's leaking from the hole in the top of the pump the gasket has failed,
vendors no longer carry rebuild kits as they were as costly as an entire new
pump.  A lower diaphram failure will fill your crankcase with gas, never
good for the engine.

Disassemble and check the gaskets for tears.  If you find both are in good
shape you can re-assemble.  Use longer screws during your re-assembly, with
nuts and lock washers or nyloks on the bottom side.  The housing is white
metal and it's not unknown for the threads to have insufficient clamping
force to prevent leaks.

Regards,
Joel