<VV> Local Information--Buffalo (non Corvair)

CORSA_2006_Convention_Webmaster webmaster at shuffleofftobuffaloniagara.com
Wed Jul 12 23:30:57 EDT 2006

Actually, the "webmaster" would love to help, but I live in Irondequoit
(suburb of Rochester), not Buffalo.  I know a little bit about Buffalo due
to the convention and from years ago when I swam competively in Buffalo
suburb pools almost every weekend.

Hopefully I will see most of you in Buffalo in just over a week!

Regards,

Marissa Andolino, Communications, Publicity, Website Chair

2006 CORSA Convention Committee

webmaster at shuffleofftobuffaloniagara.com

> From: "henry kaczmarek" <kaczmarek at charter.net>

> Subject: <VV> Local Information--Buffalo

> To: "virtualvairs" virtualvairs at corvair.org

> Don't bother the Webmaster or other Convention workers, if you've worked a
National you know they don't have the time to respond.

<snip>