<VV> Corvair trailering

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Jul 13 04:15:13 EDT 2006

Chuck
Great Ideas for Everyone, whether it's a car or a boat trailer.
As you know, Lot's of hills coming through NC VA WVA and PA. When you get to
Erie PA it will flatten out. Canada is fairly flat in the areas you'll be
traveling, but it's a long trip to get there.

My house in NC to my Mom's in Buffalo is 635 miles.

Hank