<VV> Unusual Cold Jetting Question?

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 14 13:09:04 EDT 2006

Hi Grant,
I have no real experience with cars at altitude and low temp, and in the
airplanes I used to fly you just pulled the mixture knob out until it ran
rough and then pushed it in a little.

But, I did find this stuff.
http://wahiduddin.net/calc/calc_hp_dp.htm is a density altitude calculator
http://wahiduddin.net/calc/density_altitude.htm gives way too much info on
the subject.  See "Example 2" a little less than half way down for some jet
sizing advice.

Roger