<VV> Re: A New E-Bay Low Crate Engine

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 14 14:13:35 EDT 2006

I believe that a true crate motor would be a double X or possibly a triple
X?
Also, it would be set up for use in either truck or car - at least through
'65.

An RX # applies to '65 FC 110 and/or to '66 and possibly '67 140 PG -
A.I.R - non Corsa.
This per the Junkyard Primer - which is not always 100% correct.

Later, JR