<VV> Body trim plate

BigD darrenvvagazio at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 22:40:22 EDT 2006

Last question (today), I promise. Can somebody help with my body trim plate? I've seen a lot of responses, but unfortunately mine is a little different than the threads I found. I've found a bit of the info in pieces. The Corvairkid website is down (I don't know if the rest of the info is there). I NEED HELP WHERE NOTED ONLY:

 12C                                     4 (Help, interior paint color?)

 67-10537 WRN                6126

 758                                     C-C

 E2DM5Y (This is the one I'd REALLY like to confirm)

 E=Tinted all glass, D=interior lighting,M=PG, and Y=Deluxe belts, is this close? Looks the similar for an Impala and Camaro. Can anyone confirm? And is 4 the interior paint color?

 I just tore the interior apart looking for the build sheet, found nothing. The car has A/C and has a telescoping wheel; looks like that info is not in the body tag. GM doesn't have build info base on the VIN, do they?

 Thank you,
 Darren Agazio
 Huntsvegas, AL
 67 Monza Coupe 105377W114828