<VV> Re: engine dress up; also wheels and tires

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Sun Jul 16 10:44:21 EDT 2006

Can anyone give me an idea of what it costs to get the engine shroud (just the part visible from the engine compartment) chromed?  Also if any of you have had a car done this way, how bad is trying to keep it clean?

     After seeing all the pics I think I am going to stick with a black engine room, with as much chrome as practical and red highlights to match the cars exterior.  I just need to decided whether or not to chrome the engine shroud, and I'm leaning toward yes.

     Thanks a lot for all the help on the wheels and tires, I have that all figured out now.  15x7's with 205-55-15 front and 225-50-15 rear should be fine.

Ray Rodriguez
CORSA
65 Corsa 140/4