<VV> Stripping fiberglass off steel

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Sun Jul 16 11:58:24 EDT 2006

     Possibly this evening or tomorrow I plan to begin stripping the fiberglass off of my Corsa.  This car has the wraparound front spoiler and the Fitch roof bonded onto it and blended in (with fiberglass,not bondo).  My primary goal is to remove these items from the car without doing any damage.  I would also like to preserve the Fitch roof if possible, but that is secondary.

     I'm going to start with paint stripper, anybody have any better ideas?

Ray Rodriguez
CORSA
65 Cosa 140/4