<VV> wacky vair powered kit car found on ebay....

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Sun Jul 16 21:29:49 EDT 2006

Two of these things now and I've never seen them before in my life.  I thought I was up on the 60s/70s car scene, and I used to track kit cars, but somehow I missed this one.

Mark Noakes

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is usually a difference."--Anonymous

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
-- Mark Twain.