<VV> Leavin tonite

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Jul 21 16:48:25 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/21/2006 10:12:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kaczmarek at charter.net writes:

> I'll stay on the list  for about a week after the convention ends, just to
> look at the feedback, then I'll be gone again, there's a couple of children
> here - one made a personal attack and the other trolled hard, but didn't get a
> bite.  I have no time for their foolishness.
The "kids"  wish you  pleasant week in your home territory and amongst all
your Many friends!

 Although we won't miss you....we are pleased that currently there is a TV
commercial running that reminds  us of YOU!  The only difference is he keeps
saying, " I want you in my Belly"  instead of "bite Me".............

Drive safely.....eat responsibly...get plenty of rest.......   The "kids"
want to see if you are are person of your word!

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!