<VV> right turn signal not working

robert guerin plumbob3 at localnet.com
Fri Jul 21 16:54:06 EDT 2006

on my 65 corsa the right turn signal suddenly stop working.I have been doing some checking to solve the problem but can't seem to find the problem.Replaced the bulb with known good one,have 12.5v at flasher when either side is put on by directional lever.Have 3.5v at right socket,have 11.5v at left socket.Left side lights but does not flash both front and rear,right only rear light works.Left indictor on dash stays on(no flash) right does not light.If the indicator light was burned out would that cause the problem that I am having.I think I have remove the dash  face to get at the indicator bulb.I'll look it up to be sure.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
Robert guerin