<VV> right turn signal not working

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Fri Jul 21 16:55:39 EDT 2006

First question is whether the right front turn signal bulb is good.  It's
not clear from your post whether you checked it with a known good bulb.
Second question is whether you can check your flasher unit.

I wrote a longwinded piece on the column switch last Sunday morning you
might also want to read.  The indicator light and the front turn signal are
on the same circuit.

Norm