<VV> Clutch trouble in Twinsburg

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Sat Jul 22 20:40:15 EDT 2006

Hmm, how did the clutch suddenly go "that far" out of adjustment?  I've had
two experiences there.  One, I had a clutch fork that was "off the ball"
suddenly go into correct positon and the clutch cable needed to be re-adjusted.
More recently, I had the pedal cross arm weld fail. (above the radio). This
failure was on a LM. Do you have an LM, or one of the pre-LM practice models"? The
welded joint between the arm and the cross shaft yielded a bit, which relaxed
the cable, Which I adjusted.  Then it yielded more and broke!  Take a look.
When I shared this on VV, I got a bunch of "me toos".
Craig Nicol
65,66,67