<VV> Almost Home-Blinkers Busted

norman.witte at comcast.net norman.witte at comcast.net
Sun Jul 30 08:36:12 EDT 2006

Tim, before you order parts, disassemble the switch.  If the switch is similar to the 65 (and I don't know that it is), there are a group of leaf switches inside that may simply need adjustment.  Mine was repairable without buying any parts.

See my previous post pasted below or read in Bob Helt's book for more information.

Norm