<VV> Tuning up FS: 1986? VericomII toy

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Thu Jun 1 00:55:05 EDT 2006

Hi, speaking of tuning, now that I have a genuine G-Whiz Gmeter to play
with, it occurs that my old Vericom II actually did about all I really
wanted to do .... anyway it's for sale, and for $50 including shipping, you
can get 0-60  and 1/4 mile times, and calculate rear wheel horsepower7+
other stuff..  If any interest, off list please, I will go dig it out... I
think it[s all there, plugs into ciggy lighter and you need to weigh your
car to calculate rwHP, but it works fine.
some results/fun I have found with it::
my 110 retarded (8^) rig has 88 horses.
My 74 Super Beetle didnt get a reading, it timed out and reset  before
reaching 60 mph (g).
My v8 corv doesnt get a reading, it tears the velcro'd unit off the dash..
the best reading is under 5 seconds to 60, tho, so I have more fun
exaggerating HP than getting a good reading anyway " my story and sticking
to it " ..
*******
I guarantee it works ok... mostly if I can find it in my collection...
regards, ken campbell, iowa " soul for sale " ....