<VV> Corvair technical style drawings

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Thu Jun 1 01:45:30 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cash Case" <cash.case at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: <VV> Corvair technical style drawings

BTW- it is drawn at 100% so I'll reduce it to to 25%

-Cash
**************
With most cad programs, there isn[t any need to do it at 25%, just put the
units in inches and go at it.  plenty of room there in your computer  !  you
can translate later if you want.

If you use _ Autocad_ you can draw all the modules in " blocks" and put them
together later to make a car ...   like, if the spare does[t fit in the back
with the air conditioner, you can move it to the front trunk. (g).  I think
most all cad programs have basically the same ability.

I would be interested in any drawings as you go along, that would be cool
.....  this sounds like a challenging set of drawings... you might need a "
organizing" file to keep track of your intentions, and what any drawing file
contains.

BACK UP DRAWINGS each day, they will never be completed, so just keep bu and
date the cd you burn them to.....

good luck, ken campbell, deltawerkes

oh yeah, what you need is a laser locating box... I wonder if you can rent
them somewhere?