<VV> hey, my car won't start

Duane, Jim (US SSA) Jim.Duane at it.BAESystems.com
Fri Jun 2 11:08:09 EDT 2006

Check the cable that goes to the starter at the left upper side of the
engine compartment...

Jim Duane
'66 180 Corsa CVT
Colonial Corvairs
CORSA

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of mhicks130 at cox.net
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 10:43 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> hey, my car won't start

so I hop in the old Covair for a little cruise, turn the key, car starts
immediately but then almost as immediately dies.  I crank and crank and
it turns over well but won't start.  After a bit of this the starter
won't work.  Nothing, no click, no wirr no nothing.  I turn the key
several time with no response.  I turn it to accessory to see if juice
is flowing thru it and the radio works so I guess it is.  I turn to
start and the starter engages but the car doesn't start.  I turn again
and again and no response.  The temp/press light comes on when I turn it
to on.

So, what's up with that hmmm?????????

mike
1965 Monza 110 4 spd convertible.