<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 17, Issue 7

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Fri Jun 2 12:46:42 EDT 2006

    Subject: hey, my car won't start
so I hop in the old Covair for a little cruise, turn the key, car starts immediately but then almost as immediately dies. I crank and crank and it turns over well but won't start. After a bit of this the starter won't work. Nothing, no click, no wirr no nothing. I turn the key several time with no response. I turn it to accessory to see if juice is flowing thru it and the radio works so I guess it is. I turn to start and the starter engages but the car doesn't start. I turn again and again and no response. The temp/press light comes on when I turn it to on.
mike
1965 Monza 110 4 spd convertible.