<VV> Valve rotators?

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 12:59:19 EDT 2006

OK, I'll bite: what are valve rotators, and what do
they have to do with the electrical system? Is this
like bumper fluid, or sending the new guy out for a
bucket of welding spark?
Smitty, you old dog, you. You're making up stuff
again!
(Just for the record; 100% behind you on the battery
connections)

Chuck Kubin

 Smitty says:  Either it is the valve rotators or