<VV> Smittys Carb/ Crank Gear

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 23:52:08 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/2/2006 8:42:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Larry at Forman.net writes:

> While I certainly can't explain it, if someone has one of Ray Sedman's
> slick adjustable cam gears on an engine that is not yet installed, it would
> not be too much work at all adjust the cam gear and get a reading on what
> changes.  Naturally, it might be necessary to use the same cam type as
> Smitty has to make this a more valid test.  That likely knocks this idea
> totally out of reality.  Oh, well.
>
> Larry

Why bother?   The $$$ are in knowing it happens!  and to avoid it!

I've run into things like this many times......and TIME is more
valuable....like getting your project together and running!  GGG

Just like my work.....get it fixed...get it right.....so it doesn't break!
Then I get to PLAY!!!   LOL!

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!