<VV> NO assistance needed in Georgia!

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 23:03:10 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/2/2006 6:27:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dougmackintosh at yahoo.com writes:

> IT WAS JUST OUT OF GAS!! The funny thing is that the symptoms (and cause)
> were exactly the same as the day I ran out of gas on the way to work in the
> car. That time I checked the spark, then the fuel, and figured out quickly that
> it was out of gas, and had it going again in about 15 minutes. This time,
> since my daughter was so sure it had plenty of gas,

Doug!!!  Are telling us you let your daughter go on the road with a car with
NO GAS GAUGE???   College student?  Doesn't she know how to figure mileage,
and use the odometer?  Or doesn't that work either???? GGGGG

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!