<VV> Re: Roadside assistance needed in Georgia!

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jun 3 11:35:42 EDT 2006

My '64 Monza sedan had a fuel gage that was EMPTY when it still showed a
needle width above the E line. I would tell people who borrowed the car
to put gas in when the gage reached the 1/4 full line. Several times I
had to take a gallon of gas to rescue my car. "But the gage shows fuel"
. "No, it is where I said it would run out of gas". They would not run
out a second time....

If the needle does not move when the brakes are applied, it is time for
fuel.

Frank DuVal