<VV> Teardown III

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sat Jun 3 05:11:42 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <TimogensTurbo at aol.com>

> Stephen,  bearings are Aluminum and copper!    The only cast iron in a
vair
> are the barrels!  I wonder if you didn't WASH the barrels after honing?
> Matt Nall
Well, there is the valve train .... if the system isn[t clearing the cam
lobes with a little extra squiggle room, the cam lobe tops can wind up as a
fine iron powder thru the engine.   Check everything that might rub in the
valve train.  hmmm..... maybe even the pushrods.  as in too long ....
Good luck to Stephen